Wednesday, January 25, 2012

HOLIDAY GIFTS

here are some art work that I gave
as Christmas Presents b/c I was a bit
cheap this season. the first three are of
my Aunt, Uncle and Cousin. I did them
exactly like the ones I drew for my mom
of me and my bros. The three turned out
alright I think I nailed my uncle the best
and I'm probably most pleased with that
one. I had some trouble with my Aunt,
she was very tricky to catch a likeness.
Maybe b/c her hair is always different in
every pic that I was studying, however I
think i got pretty close. Then my lil cuz
wasn't too hard and I think I got a likeness.
the last one is based of old movie mosters
and there going to the beach. I did this b/c
my dad had a towel he liked that featured
old movie monsters in kinda 50's themed clothing
and riding a cadilac for a lil beach bash. So
I did the same thing but zapped it in my own style
and set it to a graphical style with a hint
of art deco. I think it turned out nicely however
I wasn't very sure about the background or what
to put back there so I think it could be improved.




No comments:

Post a Comment